HR Project Manager
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Project Manager to lead concurrent talent projects of varying size, duration and complexity who is passionate about helping organizations and people succeed at getting to the next level. In addition to project management, you will develop and execute change management within a global organization. You will need to easily communicate complex ideas to a variety of levels of sponsors, stakeholders, and end users. Influence and negotiation skills are critical, and you will need to drive programs forward with little direct supervision.
- Own and manage multiple, concurrent HR projects of varying complexity
- Work with project sponsors and functional leaders within and outside of HR to craft and confirm project objectives
- Mobilize project teams and clearly articulate the plan along with roles and responsibilities for each project team member and stakeholder
- Plan and execute programs against project plans, change management plans, and go-live and business readiness plans
- Establish project standards, cadence and version controls for project documentation and workflow to ensure success of programs
- Track program measurement and outcomes, taking lessons learned forward to expand and improve and evolve the program and build scalable processes
- Support internal and external-facing communications to share program information, progress and contacts
- Use data to inform recommendations and direction of our talent agenda
- Seek opportunities to improve the employee experience and talent programs
- BA/BS degree or related work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within Project Management and/or Management Consulting (HR projects a plus)
- Strong understanding of end to end project management methodologies & frameworks
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience using cloud based technologies (ex. Office 365, Google suite, Smartsheet)
- Ability to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct complicated analysis, identify key insights and recommended actions
- Ability to be highly productive and proactive with key stakeholders
- Applied experience with organizational change management
- Experience with organizational effectiveness & design projects is a plus
- Ability to communicate and facilitate discussions with executive team, business and HR leaders
This role is preferred to be located in Sunnyvale or San Francisco but open to other locations for the right candidate.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at email@example.com and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.