Content BD Manager
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a passionate and entrepreneurial teammate to join our Business Development team in Beijing reporting to the Head of LinkedIn China BD. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating, sourcing, negotiating and managing content and industry KOL partnership opportunities.
You will be closely working on one side with the LinkedIn China team and the International BD team and on the other with our Chinese strategic partners to drive LinkedIn’s business growth and connect Chinese professionals to more career opportunities.
Content partnership in support of our long-term vision of building a valuable content library for LinkedIn members in China
- Work with the China BD lead on sourcing, structuring, negotiating and onboarding new partners that will contribute high quality content desired by LinkedIn members, content should include but not limited to:
- Learning content
- High quality IP content
- Engage and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams during deal execution and build strong relationships across departments.
- Closely monitor deal performance and prioritize resource allocation
Reporting and analysis
- Research the industry content landscape to identify partnering prospects in close partnership with product operation team
- Prioritize BD targets and allocate BD resources in close partnership with product operation team
- Develop and maintain dashboards, reports and metrics to measure success of partnerships
- Communicate with internal stakeholders the knowledge and information you gather on the competitive landscape and to help shape and drive future strategies
- 5+ years of business development experience in media, IP and content related industries
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Media or MBA degrees
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Well connected to media, IP and content industry
- Ability to draft terms sheets and review long-form agreements in Chinese and English
- Proven track record of negotiating complex agreement, working across different functions, managing and coaching partners
- Passionate in the internet and technology sector and conversant with industry dynamics in China.
- Analytic skills and drive insights from data metrics
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.