Sales Strategy & Operations Senior Associate, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Our Sales Operations organization is responsible for building the ultimate go-to-market engine to connect our solutions with customer needs at scale. As a Sales Strategy & Operations Senior Associate, you will partner with senior sales executives to crack the most important strategic problems in the Enterprise Marketing Solutions business. You will also be responsible for leading, executing and scaling operational and planning processes. At the same time, you will be part of a supportive culture based on inclusion, belonging and authenticity.
This position offers a candidate with consulting, investment banking, finance, sales operations, business operations or analytics experience an exciting and high-profile opportunity to influence the trajectory of a significant portion of LinkedIn’s overall business, interact with LinkedIn’s most senior sales professionals, and transition into an operating role within one of the fastest growing tech companies.
- Advise senior members of an ad sales organization on growing and optimizing their businesses by making data-driven, actionable recommendations that help them achieve their long-term strategic priorities
- Lead ad hoc and operational projects that have regional or global impact (e.g. sales incentive design, forecast modeling, process improvement and automation, dashboard development for KPI monitoring)
- Act like an owner in driving strategic planning processes through data-driven recommendations (e.g. customer segmentation, headcount, financial and territory planning, quota setting)
- Track business performance and provide insights and recommendations to advise sales leadership on forecasting and day to day decisions
- Establish strong working relationships with peers in other Sales Operations and cross functional teams (such as business operations, sales leadership, HR, finance, and marketing) to achieve objectives
- Be flexible - something unexpected always comes up
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, finance, sales operations, business operations, or an analytical/operational role
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, navigate challenging data sets, develop solutions, and craft high-quality executive presentations
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word)
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Anaplan, SQL/relational databases, and reporting tools like Tableau
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills
- Extreme attention to detail (minimizing defects)
- Experience leading meetings with and presenting to senior executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to flex between day-to-day operations/project management and broader strategic initiatives
- MBA/MA/MS degree in business or related field
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at [email protected] and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.