HRIT (Workday) Sr. Business Systems Analyst
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an HRIT Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our HRIT team in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining Workday HCM along with other HR technology. We need an adaptable professional that can turn broad, ambiguous business questions to scalable solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Workday HCM and other HR related modules/applications (i.e. Absence, Time Tracking, Expense, Compensation, Talent, Payroll)
- Partner with application owners, users and stakeholders to develop requirements for requested enhancements and configure systems to meet business needs.
- Recommend technical solutions considering priorities and tradeoffs, and drive alignment among stakeholders.
- Support technical troubleshooting and escalations with vendors and technology partners.
- Lead training and communication plans for the technology related rollouts.
- Formalize & document processes to create leverage and scale.
- Troubleshoot problems, test, and work with business to resolve issues.
- Manage projects end-to-end; build and execute detailed implementation plans, including design, build, QA/test, deploy, & support components.
- Coordinate with the testing team and business users to support testing for all cycles throughout the project including defect tracking through resolution and securing user acceptance sign-off.
Manage projects end-to-end:
- Provide level of effort estimations for project work. For projects requiring a cross functional team, coordinate with teams to get estimations. (internal and external)
- Building timeline, RAPID and performing project kickoffs
- Partner with application owners, users and stakeholders to develop requirements (BRD) for requested enhancements and configure systems to meet business needs.
- Execute detailed implementation plans including design, build, QA/test,cutover/migration/deploy.
- Coordinate with the testing team and business users to support testing for all cycles throughout the project including defect tracking through resolution and securing user acceptance sign-off. If the testing team is not assigned, responsible for full completion of end to end testing.
- Securing business sign-offs (BRD sign-off and UAT sign-off)
- Drive project/product handover to operations
- Drive communications with the project teams, partners and stakeholders on status updates, periodic reviews, and launch communications.
- Manage any escalations, bugs, resolutions for issues raised post-production during the warranty period.
- Setup a project debrief/sunset meeting to collect inputs/feedback from the project/ops team to carryover learnings for future projects.
- 5+ years of HR technology project implementation experience.
- 2 + years of Workday HCM functional configurations with demonstrated results in developing business requirements, deploying applicable technologies and business process reengineering.
- Experience with Workday Absence and Time tracking related processes a plus
- Highly independent; can own & drive substantial, complex tracks of work globally.
- Strong collaborator; can engage and influence partners and stakeholders across the company in all regions.
- Comfortable operating in fast-changing environments and creating clarity out of ambiguity.
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly with both technical and functional audiences.
- Experience with project management and software project deliveries
- Workday certified professionals a plus.
- BE/ B.Tech in related fields
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please click here
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.