Agency Partner Lead (m/f/d) DACH - Marketing Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
LinkedIn’s Marketing Solutions enable marketers to connect with the largest community of affluent, influential professionals. Top Fortune 100 and Small Business Marketers alike, are having great success using LinkedIn to reach and converse with their customers.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an Agency Partner Lead to join our Marketing Solutions team. In this role, you will partner with the team to deliver strategic partnership and senior agency engagement across one of our key holding companies and all of the media, PR, social and communications agencies within them. You will be working in partnership with the Head of Marketing Solutions DACH and reporting into the Head of Agency International EMEA and LATAM.
- Accelerate our growth with a group of our most important customers
- Advise and execute on LinkedIn’s agency go-to-market strategy (media, creative, social and PR) with the objective of maximizing long-term revenue into our Marketing Solutions business
- Evangelize new products and technologies to agency stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with all levels across the agency community (from execution to CXO) to build mutually beneficial ways of partnering to accelerate client’s adoption of LinkedIn’s platform and products
- Assess and understand the agency landscape; develop strong senior level agency relationships and be responsible for subsequent engagement planning
- Manage the complex matrix of local, regional & global decision makers for the major client groups and influence across the planning cycle
- Own and execute against an agency training and education strategy
- Run QBR’s, strategic engagement and joint business planning in partnership with the broader team
- Assume responsibility for conceiving, negotiation and execution of strategic partnerships with local, regional or Global scope
- Where required, own the overview of the state of our relationships in country–and manage specific action/ needs to enhance overall business
- Domestic (40%) and International (10%) travel will be required
- Business fluency in English and German
- 10 years + of proven experience within advertising, media, sales leadership or business development
- Deep knowledge of online business models, global trading structures and digital/consumer tech, you will have a proven track record of reaching and exceeding aggressive sales revenue goals
- An adept collaborator, you will have the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Strong Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – understanding cultural sensitivities and developing high quality relationships and immediate rapport at all levels of seniority
- Strong business development skills and highly resilient
- High degree of integrity and honesty and transparent with colleagues and customers
- Ability to share the LinkedIn story in a concise, compelling and engaging way to anyone
- Understanding of the agency ecosystem, its evolving business models, challenges and priorities
- Established relationships within the agency networks across the DACH region
- Excellent at prioritizing, reaching decision-makers and determining opportunity potential
- Abilityto effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to reach and exceed sales revenue goals
- Confident, self-motivated, natural leader and relationship builder who approaches business with a partnership mentality and has excellent communication/presentation skills
- Working knowledge of the B2B marketing ecosystem and its component parts of targeting, multi-channel nurturing, lead capture and measurement
- Adept at dealing with ambiguity and a frequently changing work environment
- Resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized and thinks laterally to drive effectiveness
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, Passionate about new technologies and digital marketing
- BA/BS or MBA degree
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.