Mid Market Sales Coach-Sales Enablement
This role will be based in either Chicago, New York City, or San Francisco.
LinkedIn is the largest social media platform for business professionals in the world. Our aim is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce and with our global reach, we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can.
Now imagine providing the knowledge, coaching, tools, and inspiration to forever change the career trajectory of hundreds of sales professionals at LinkedIn. Do you have the passion to ensure that people have the right skills and support to excel in their job and reach their career potential?
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Professional to join our team to lead sales enablement activities for our US talent solutions business. You will partner and build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders, subject matter experts, and cross-functional teams to deliver these high-impact sales enablement initiatives.
- Assist and coach managers using our sales performance framework
- Coach sales reps on how to communicate the value of a full platform enterprise sale to clients
- Design, develop and deliver world-class learning programs across a variety of learning mediums that lead to lasting positive behavioral change for our sales teams
- Set, measure, and report on the business impact of key learning initiatives
- Partner with leaders to prioritize quarterly initiatives to achieve stated/agreed impact
- Effectively consult and manage stakeholders (Dir/Sr. Mgr/Mgr level) by communicating in a clear, concise, persuasive manner on proposed solutions, tied back to business needs
- Conduct learning business needs analysis with sales segment to inform key initiatives
- This role will report to the Head of North America Sales Readiness for talent solutions
- Expected travel time: cyclical ~25-50%
- 2+ years of Sales Enablement, Performance Consulting or Learning and Facilitation experience within a similar role
- 3+ years of sales coaching experience
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Previous experience as a sales trainer
- Previous experience selling to recruiting and talent acquisition departments
- Sales experience and familiarity with SaaS companies
- Experience building and executing learning and development programs for SaaS sales professionals
- Highly proficient at building strong stakeholder relationships
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- Proven success at partnering with cross-functional teams
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications - primarily Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project
- Familiarity with LMS, coaching and content management systems
- Excellent communication, writing and creativity skills
- Demonstrated repeated success selling enterprise full platform sales
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.