Channel Sales Manager, Ad Technology Partners
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose.
Join us in changing the way the world works.
The LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Partner Program is a global community of technology and service providers that help companies maximize their marketing performance on LinkedIn. Our partner ecosystem is a core part of how we plan to scale the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions business into the future.
We are looking for a world-class Channel Sales Manager to help us grow our Ad Technology Partner ecosystem. You will be responsible for managing and developing a high-caliber team of partner managers supporting Ad Technology partners and developers in North America. Your goal is to drive customer adoption of partner solutions, accelerate partner revenue and inspire your team to be more productive and successful. The ideal candidate will be an experienced relationship manager, will have channel sales expertise and will have a passion for people, partners and marketing technologies.
- Lead a team of partner managers to be best in their role of enabling and growing ad technology partners and developers. Provide leadership, coaching, inspiration and career development to members of the team.
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by identifying opportunities for growth and collaboration and create a strong operational infrastructure that sets the team up for scaled growth.
- Develop and oversee the execution of best practices across the team’s portfolio of partners to drive repeatable and scalable go-to-market success (partner onboarding, education, co-selling, marketing, etc.).
- Own strategic partner planning and guide the team in the development of clear objectives and execution plans for their book of partners to drive revenue, customer value and quota attainment.
- Engage and strategize with senior-level executives at partner companies to demonstrate how LinkedIn can drive revenue and value to their business.
- Partner with sales ops to establish partner targets and quotas and track, analyze and report on key partner metrics and trends.
- Be an advocate for ad tech partners with sales teams. Deepen their understanding of partner benefits and assist in the development of growth strategies for strategic accounts and verticals.
- Partner closely with a broad range of cross-functional stakeholders across product, marketing, insights and business development to advocate for partner needs and drive go-to-market initiatives
- Communicate with leadership on partner opportunities and challenges to advocate for the program and the team’s growth and development.
- Some travel will be required.
- 8+ years of work experience in channel sales, business development, consultancy or strategic partnerships.
- 4+ years of people management experience.
- BA or BS degree.
- Experience working with ad technology or marketing technology companies or platforms.
- Leadership experience, including the ability to influence, coach, develop and empower colleagues and team members to achieve objectives with a collaborative approach.
- Demonstrated ability to advance top performers, hire top talent and motivate a diverse group of people.
- Consistent track record of executing against an expansive growth strategy and delivering growth rates in excess of expectations.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple complex projects with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders simultaneously.
- Experience working in large cross-functional organizations; including global/regional/country organizational dynamics.
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Strong entrepreneurial sense adept at dealing with ambiguity and a frequently changing work environment.
- Strong Emotional Intelligence – understands cultural sensitivities and developing high quality relationships and immediate rapport at all levels of seniority.
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.