Sr. Associate, Business Operations - Trust
Sr. Associate, Business Operations – Trust
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology. Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Business Operations team is looking for a strategic thinker and motivated operator who is passionate about digital trust and safety. This individual will partner with a wide range of cross functional teams from Product, Engineering and Artificial Intelligence to Ops, Policy and Legal to ensure that LinkedIn is a safe and trusted platform for our members and customers. This is a great role for someone with a passion for the intersection between policy, technology and strategy, and will require an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work independently to drive impact.
- Serve as the connective tissue of the cross-functional team, working to share knowledge, frame/ synthesize opportunities and drive people towards a common goal
- Manage Trust operational performance; identify, diagnose and resolve performance issues
- Define goals and key performance metrics for key Trust areas
- Serve as the ongoing strategy & operations partner for our cross-functional Trust team, delivering strategic projects for leadership in high priority areas
- Conduct in-depth analysis and develop deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Proactively flag risks or bottlenecks, and recommend course-corrections as appropriate
Business Operations Senior Associate Basic Qualifications
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of work experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, or a strategy-related role
Business Operations Senior Associate Preferred Qualifications
- Practical experience: Experience with and/or genuine passion for technology, online businesses, strategy/competitor analysis, and/or entrepreneurship
- Natural problem-solver: Comfortable with data and ambiguity, and able to both delve into the details and engage meaningfully on higher level strategy
- Highly analytical: Experience decomposing and solving real-world business problems, ideally building/using advanced Excel models. SQL a plus.
- Effective communications: Excellent communication skills to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Initiative and ownership: Ability to act with limited oversight on day-to-day basis, balancing multiple priorities
- Proactive and relentless: Independently capable of seeking information in an unstructured environment, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
- Team-first attitude: Motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business and how LinkedIn operates
- Relationship building: Ability to build trust quickly, high degree of empathy and expertise at managing senior, cross-functional relationships
- Executive presence: Experience working closely with senior executives to solve challenging business problems; credibly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership
- MBA degree
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.