Project Manager – Sales Readiness, Sales Solutions & Learning Solutions
Project Manager – Sales Readiness, Learning Solutions & Sales Solutions
This role may be located in Sunnyvale, San Francisco, Chicago or New York depending on where the approved for hire candidates chooses.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join the LinkedIn Sales Solutions (LSS) and LinkedIn Learning Solutions (LLS) Sales Readiness team, an exciting opportunity to drive tremendous and widespread impact across Sales Readiness and two thriving business lines.
Your role is central to the work every person on the Sales Readiness team does – you need to be excellent at collaboration, communication, and relationship building. You will drive operational excellence across the team, lead best-in-class project management and execution, find opportunities for synergy and leverage (across the team and global Sales Readiness), own communication and brand-building, measure results and publish progress, and coordinate/execute large-scale learning programs.
You will report directly into the Manager for LinkedIn Learning Solutions (LLS) and work very closely with leadership across LinkedIn Sales Solutions (LSS), and will have the opportunity to proactively influence strategy, prioritization, and direction for the team. If you’re energized about learning, sales enablement, project management, and communication, if you can operate in ambiguity with focus and drive, and if you want to create a wide-spread impact, this could be the right role for you.
- Operate as ‘Chief of Staff’ for LLS and LSS Sales Readiness
- Project management (develop plan, timelines, own completion of milestones) for key Sales Readiness programs
- Create and execute Sales Readiness communication plans
- Own LLS and LSS Sales Readiness website (type, branding, keeping current)
- Build and publish dashboard of program success (measure and track progress, identify misses, create a plan to improve/solve)
- Proactively identify, communicate and mitigate project risks
- Coordination and logistical support for learning programs (offsites, summits, kick-offs)
- Use problem-solving skills to logically structure ambiguous problems
- Learn quickly, be proactive, and assume ownership for broad tracks of work
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of project management experience
- 4+ years of sales experience in a closing role or sales readiness or learning & development
- Analytical in your approach to understanding the business impact of our Sales Readiness programs
- Expertise in project management
- Experience leading multiple projects and successfully meeting deadlines with little supervision
- Strong executive presence including the ability to set clear expectations and hold co-workers accountable for meeting commitments
- Communication (written and oral) – demonstrated the ability to write concise, clear, effective emails and build strong presentations
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Attention to detail – strong organization, ability to close the loop, low tolerance for error
- Technologically savvy – experience with an LMS and with Sharepoint preferred
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, agile environment
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- PMP Certified
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.