Account Director - Marketing Solutions
Account Director – LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an Account Director to join our Marketing Solutions team in Sydney showcasing LinkedIn as the premier place for brands to market to the world’s professionals. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and delivering a sales strategy that will assist in hitting growth targets by growing our current customer base. You will do this by providing digital marketing strategy to our clients in order to help them reach their business and marketing objectives.
- Build strong relationships with business, marketing and advertising agency executives at client companies to demonstrate how LinkedIn can drive business and marketing outcomes
- Conceive and pitch creative and effective marketing, social and advertising solutions to advertising agencies and direct clients
- Discover you clients marketing objectives, and establish measurable outcomes to showcase value
- Create and deliver marketing and media proposals and manage advertising agencies and marketer relationships
- Identify growth opportunities within your book and build a plan to execute against these growth targets
- Proactively provide intelligent client and industry-specific research, trends and analytics
- Showcase leadership and look for new and innovative ways to scale our business
- Report and forecast sales activity
- Generate revenue and hit your sales quota
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or related field
- 3+ years experience in digital media sales
- Familiarity with sales to a variety of industry sectors
- Experience in renewing and growing a group of Accounts
- Experience preparing sales proposals, forecasts and account planning
- Knowledge of how internet advertising works to drive full funnel marketing objectives from brand to ROI attribution
- Possess the ability to build relationships with key marketing decision makers at national Fortune 1000 companies and top agencies
- Ability to successfully drive revenue through the development of C Suite and marketing relationships
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.