Manager, Customer Success ¦ Sales Solutions
Team Manager, Customer Success - LinkedIn Sales Solutions
LinkedIn Sales Solutions is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers.
As a people manager in our EMEA Customer Success organization, you will lead a team of CSMs (Customer Success Managers) focused on maximizing benefit for our customers following their investment in LinkedIn Sales Navigator. We’re changing the world of sales with our vision to ‘elevate the sales profession.’ Are you ready to join us?
Individuals with a passion for customer success; who are great at building relationships with customers and internal stakeholders; and understand the importance of prioritizing talent will succeed in this role. We are looking for candidates who demand excellence of themselves every day, who are a great communicator in one-on-one and large group settings, and are passionate about making a positive impact on our industry.
- Manage a team of 5-8 CSMs in delivering customer education, project management and other services to LinkedIn Sales Solutions customers.
- Provide the team with thought leadership, coaching, conducting one-on-ones and performance appraisals.
- Build a strong customer success team through both external hiring and internal talent/skill development.
- Partner closely with regional sales leaders in prioritizing key initiatives to maximize customer success and support sales goals.
- Participate in customer-facing work and demonstrate by example excellent project management and strategic thinking.
- Maintain a deep understanding of LinkedIn solutions and ensure product expertise among team members.
- Utilize LinkedIn, client and other data to derive insights and use these to ensure that team goals related to implementation, account improvement, and new product roll-outs are tracked and achieved.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Experience managing distributed services teams, education teams, sales teams or pre-sales teams.
- 5+ years of sales or consulting experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in a second language will be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as attention to detail.
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed.
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills.
- Strong ability to derive insight from data and build actionable strategy based on analysis.
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Experience with webinar software and Salesforce.com.
- Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.