Associate Account Executive, Online Sales - Marketing Solutions
Account Executive, Online Sales (Portfolio) - Marketing Solutions
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network with 706+ million users in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. Today, LinkedIn leads a diversified business with revenues from membership subscriptions, advertising sales and recruitment solutions in support of our vision to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. LinkedIn is among the world’s top 10 fastest-growing brands and ranked the ‘Most Trusted’ social media platform for three years in a row.
At LinkedIn, we pursue diversity of thought and embrace our unique experiences. We strive to help our employees find their passion and purpose.
We are seeking an Account Executive to join our mission to empower businesses to reach, engage, and convert their professional audience at scale. You’ll strive to meet and exceed quota, always acting in the best interest of the client and aligning with LinkedIn’s culture and values while contributing to the collaborative dynamic of the team.
- Prospect and build pipeline and strong relationships with clients in your book of business
- Leverage existing and new relationships with current accounts to grow the business
- Develop and execute a prioritization and strategic plan for your book of business leveraging LinkedIn’s various tools
- Educate clients on their opportunities using your digital media expertise to help them be successful
- Close new business consistently at or above quota expectations
- Provide updates to the management team on your pipeline and sales forecast
- Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Team player, relationship-builder, collaborating with team members to achieve organizational success
- Become clients’ trusted advisor in achieving their company’s goals and overcoming their challenges
- 2+ years of Sales Experience, Account Management, Customer Success, and/or Business Development
- Experience in digital marketing or advertising
- Relevant work experience in campaign management and optimization
- Ability to impact key decisions through effective communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in successfully delivering business value through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- Background in analyzing and interpreting data to tell a story
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.