Senior Product Manager, Data Products
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
The most interesting data in the professional world is one of LinkedIn's most valuable assets; the Economic Graph. The newly formed Data Products team at LinkedIn is responsible for building data products that power every business decision and customer experience across LinkedIn's portfolio by leveraging the Economic Graph. The Data Products team at LinkedIn is looking for a rock star Product Manager to deliver the next generation of LinkedIn's experiences powered by better Economic Graph data. This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an initiative that has company-wide impact and build products at the cutting-edge of Big Data and AI.
- Drive product strategy and direction for LinkedIn's Data Products and resulting member experiences
- Drive the ideation, planning, development and launch of the next generation Data platform
- Drive product requirements definition, product planning and product design of new features
- Deliver consumer-grade simplicity and ease of use to complex analytics products for users of all skill sets working closely with top notch UX designers and UI engineers
- Lead efforts on end user training, product testing, and rollout
- Be the evangelist for communicating product benefits and drive adoption across the company and within LinkedIn's commercial products.
- Foster a data-driven culture that facilitates collaboration and accelerates innovation
- BS/BA Degree in a technology related field OR equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in a product management or equivalent role
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Experience shipping consumer products or enterprise products with consumer-grade UX
- Understanding of technical architecture for complex and highly scalable platforms
- Experience leading company-wide initiatives with diverse stakeholders a plus
- Experience building/using Big Data, Analytics and AI products a plus
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.