Solutions Consultant - Sales Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Sales Solutions - Solutions Consultant to advise our Sales team on large, complex deals addressing technical and product questions and helping the customer understand how to implement Sales Navigator most effectively. You will be responsible for being a product specialist with deep understanding of all product integrations and enterprise features.
- Serve as a thought leader and resident expert on product questions, technical integrations, success stories and general industry knowledge for the sales team and clients
- Possess a deep, up-to-date understanding of the entire Sales Navigator product portfolio, including integrations with CRM, Sales Enablement, email, single sign on, and other Sales Navigator Application Platform (SNAP) partners
- Partner closely with the sales team to provide strategic guidance in understanding the clients’ objectives and challenges
- Use in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales presentations, product demonstrations, and questionnaires.
- Contribute to documentation of best practices and other supporting materials for marketing driven technical content repository and the creation/set-up of demo environments across our suite of integrations.
- Provide product enhancement insights to Product Management based on client feedback
- 7+ years of proven experience in product, consulting, or client-facing roles at online companies.
- 7+ years of experience working in the B2B tech space in a product, consulting, or enterprise sales role
- BA/BS or equivalent degree
- Experience in product management, consulting, engineering, or sales
- Experience driving pre-sales and sales, developing strategies and growing a business
- Experience working in SaaS, preferably in sales productivity and/or ad tech
- Excellent communication skills, able to deliver killer demos
- Ability to work cross-functionally
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.