Sr Customer Success Manager - Sales Solutions
Sr Customer Success Manager
Location: This role can be based in any of the following NAMER office locations: Sunnyvale, CA, New York, NY, Chicago, IL, Toronto depending on which location the applicant chosen for the role is currently residing.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers.
The Customer Success Manager is part of the LinkedIn Sales Solutions organization. The objective of this role is to drive adoption and engagement of our product, LinkedIn Sales Navigator within our customers and to help our solutions become a mission critical, irreplaceable part of our customers’ sales and business development processes. You will be responsible for rollout strategy, on-boarding training (onsite and webinars), project management and regular metrics reviews as well as consulting and best practice sharing sessions with customers.
- Learn about the business, the team and LinkedIn’s platform, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and associated tools (e.g. Salesforce.com) to enable success in your role
- Understand how to build and present a LinkedIn sales story using data and insights
- Educate customers on the value they can generate from LinkedIn Sales Navigator and how to create relationship-driven sales programs via thorough on-boarding and ongoing engagement, including training, consulting and regular communication about product features in addition to providing regular metrics reviews
- Encourage customers to utilize appropriate LinkedIn resources (i.e., community, forums, training, Professional Services engagements, user conferences, workshops, etc) to increase their utilization of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other features on the LinkedIn platform used for modern selling.
- Monitor usage, proactively contact customers upon low usage and deliver best practices to improve their utilization through QBR, in addition to identifying areas of opportunity
- Deliver group and individual user informational and training sessions about LinkedIn Sales Navigator features, industry benchmarking and best practices
- Utilize LinkedIn, customer and other data to derive insights and use these to drive greater customer engagement.
- Become a customer partner in maximizing the benefits of their investment with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Be expected to optimize your own LinkedIn profile to incorporate best practices and tips to turn it into a “modern selling” profile, complete with embedded content and video
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
- 5+ years of proven customer success, sales, consulting, project management or account management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, or related field
- 2+ years of experience with developing and delivering onsite training and webinars
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as attention to detail
- Software pre-sales and/or sales effectiveness experience
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
- Ability to effectively present to large remote audiences
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced and demanding environment
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Master’s Degree
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at email@example.com and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.