Account Executive - Talent & Learning
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, gain insights, and learn new skills. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team in Gurgaon, to tap into potential client opportunities and to generate new business. You will be responsible for responding to inbound inquiries as well as blanketing your region with outbound activity. You will strategically approach target companies and teams, identify the best technology options and sell corporate solutions for talent initiatives (Talent, Learning & Glint). Although you strive to meet and exceed quota, you will always act in the best interest of the client.
- Drive new business acquisition across all Talent businesses, scheduling presentations to showcase our wide product offerings in Talent & learning (LinkedIn Talent Solutions, LinkedIn Learning Solutions, and Glint) in Corporate sector
- Understand Customer’s business and objectives by conducting research, prepares thoughtful questions and insights in advance of customer meetings
- Practice active listening and uncovering Customer’s buying motivators, decision criteria, investment propensity and who’s who in the Customers Buyers Circle.
- Gain commitment and buy-in to drive customer decision making by achieving a shared vision and proactively considering the value props that tie all the stakeholder together
- Thinks commercially and applies business acumen when crafting & negotiating commercial agreements
- Use data and insights to support investment recommendations or overcome customer objection
- Applies business acumen in Business Planning by considering economic, industry and company factor with a Customer-centric lens
- Identifies an accurate path to revenue for the relevant quota period and manages time accordingly
- Collaborate internally by engaging other LOBs when appropriate to build a true solution for Customer initiatives
- Invest in colleagues and give coaching and advice when you see an opportunity for improvement and practice humility and ask for help from colleagues when faced with a challenge and unknown
- Demonstrate sales operational excellence by understanding the metric that drives business results and how to use metrics to guide behaviour
- Create reliable forecasts and quota attainment and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status
- Follow best practice when using CRM and other Sales Tools
- Travel required (approximately 20% of the time)
- 3+ years of applicable sales experience within mid-market
- Fluency in English
- Experience with SaaS opportunities and Salesforce.com platform
- Experience selling IT or HR technology solutions for B2B
- Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business in an evangelist sales environment
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Fluency in any of the SEA languages will be an added advantage.
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please click here
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.