Insights Analyst and Data Storyteller - French
INSIGHTS ANALYST AND DATA STORYTELLER - FRENCH
Do you want to build and deliver compelling data driven stories?
As an Insights Analyst at LinkedIn, you will explore one of the richest data sets in the world to discover insights that help our sales team serve our clients across the EMEA and Latin American regions.
Acting as a strategic business partner, you will scope out ambiguous requirements and showcase the power of data by turning it into actionable recommendations that address the needs of our clients.
Close partnership with your internal and external customers, coupled with the collaborative culture across our Insights team, will provide unlimited learning and growth opportunities.
- Leverage LinkedIn's unique data to build compelling narratives and drive insights which address our clients' business challenges
- Use SQL (Presto) to explore databases, extract necessary data and visualize findings in either in PowerPoint, Tableau or other data visualization software
- Act as a strategic business partner to your sales stakeholders and external customers
- Proactively identify opportunities to develop scalable insights for internal and external stakeholders
- Travel to meet with clients, colleagues and cross functional partners (approximately 10% of time)
- Fluency in French
- 3+ years' experience in a client facing role
- Experience in a role requiring data interrogation, analysis and visualisation
- Experience with SQL or a similar data querying language
- Experience of managing time and prioritizing tasks independently
- Experience with Teradata, Hadoop (Hive/Pig) and/or Python
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.