Senior Program Manager, Campus Recruiting
Senior Program Manager, Campus Recruiting
LinkedIn was built to connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. Join us in changing the way the world works.
Our company vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. We’re equally committed to creating a working environment where employees not only feel included but feel like they belong. We think of “DIBs” in 3 ways: Diversity refers the composition of our team (who is in the building); Inclusion refers to the extent to which employees from all backgrounds have a voice in decision-making and resource allocation (who has a seat at the table); Belonging represents the extent to which employees can bring their authentic selves to work. We believe that we need to invest in all three areas to unlock the full potential of our workforce and achieve our goals.
We have the opportunity to advocate and accelerate adoption of hiring talent from all backgrounds and ultimately create new opportunities into tech with the creation of apprenticeship programs. We are looking for a passionate Senior Talent Acquisition Program Manager to partner with our Talent Acquisition team to begin the work of centralizing apprenticeship planning and hiring efforts within TA.
In this role you will:
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert, partnering with the business and the team to do the following:
- 1) Talent strategy: Develop and implement a company-wide non-linear talent acquisition strategy to advise the business on potential hiring mix for workforce planning.
- 2) Hiring & Talent Dev: Build a consistent & scalable approach to centralize apprenticeship hiring and resources for onboarding and development
- 3) New apprenticeship roles: Provide advisory support for future apprenticeships across LI
- Build collaborative partnerships with cross-functional leaders to extend impact beyond the immediate teams.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure relevant areas are engaged in time to develop deliverables within their area to support Project Initiatives.
- Influence and drive cross-team projects and roadmaps globally. Communicate regularly with director and senior management on status, risks and recommendations.
- Preparing, analyzing and presenting data on key impact areas. Track and analyze key performance metrics to influence data driven decisions and to share results/trends with stakeholders.
- Establish priorities and help direct the recruiting teams through the planning and execution timelines.
- Be an essential thought partner to global leadership in developing long-term strategy and planning.
- 4+ years experience in either/or Campus Recruiting, Higher Education, Educational Design/Development, Talent Acquisition, Consulting or HR roles
- Experience presenting complex themes to audiences at various levels within an organization.
- Proven experience partnering and building productive relationships with clients, partners, external organizations and team members.
- Experience in fast-paced, ambiguous environments and ability to manage changing priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrates strong program and project management skills with exceptional organization and attention to detail.
- Must be able to manage conflicting priorities, while being extremely adaptable, agile and flexible.
- Customer focused individual with outstanding judgment & creative problem-solving skills.
- Highly detail oriented, ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadline-oriented projects is essential.
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to create measure and report on workflow and metrics.
- Strong written and verbal communication, highly organized with a focus on delivering business results.
- Takes initiative, is proactive with strong follow through and client service.
- Relevant program manager experience or transferrable skills from another industry.
- This role will be based in SV or SF. Travel for this role is generally infrequent and generally remains within the United States.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at [email protected] and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.