New Product Consultant
New Product Consultant
Location : Mumbai/Bangalore
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
We are looking for a New Product Consultant to drive in-region new product sales and go-to-market success for the LinkedIn Talent & Learning business. In this role, you will act as a pre and post-sales expert for new product & initiative launches that transform the Talent industry. This is an excellent opportunity for transformation at LinkedIn and to be part of the New Product Go-to-Market team.
- Partner and execute the early sales motion of our Strategic & Venture innovations of new Sales Processes, initiatives, Sales Motions, or Products (in some instances supporting product testing with our customers as well) within your local region
- Gather and provide ‘Voice of Field’ (VoF) by testing and validating Sales Strategy or Sales Motion (pricing strategy, positioning, value prop, product strategy, etc.) for your local region
- Align with local leadership and partner with cross-functional teams (Product, PMM, Sales Effectiveness, Sales, Customer Success, etc.) to ensure that customer and sales feedback is addressed
- In partnership with Product Marketing or Field Marketing, develop regional go-to-market playbook for launching new Sales Strategies, Sales Motions, or products
- Manage day-to-day comms channel & feedback loops
- Help execute on the Pre/Post-Sales playbook
- Create, collaborate, and execute the Sales Momentum Plan
- Drive field activation and selling success strategies - account prioritization strategies, narrative refinement, case studies, rep roundtables, etc.
- Serve as a resource for coaching to Sales, Customer Success, and Sales Specialists
- Execute the pre/post-sales transition plans for scale
- Exemplify LinkedIn culture & values
- Manage ambiguity by creating/building new processes, structures, strategies, procedures, etc.
- 5+ years' experience in Sales (account management, sales, or other client-facing roles), product marketing, or roles partnering very closely with Sales within an Internet, SaaS, Tech company or start-up environment
- Experience bringing New Products or Sales Strategies/Sales motions to market (GTM strategy)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience in Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy, bringing New Products to market, change management related to new Sales Motions or Sales Strategies
- Experience in product, product marketing, or in a cross-functional (XF) role bringing new products to market
- Experience driving pre-sales and sales, developing strategies and growing a business
- Experience working in a collaborative and complex cross functional function
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please click here
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.