Digital Marketing Lead, EMEA
Digital Marketing Lead, EMEA
LinkedIn is looking for an experienced marketer to lead our team of digital marketing strategists in the EMEA region. This role is based in Dublin and oversees a team across our B2B and B2C business lines as well as our brand and consumer efforts. This highly visible and strategic role will report to LinkedIn’s Sr. Director of Digital Marketing (based in Sunnyvale, California).
As a Digital Marketing Lead, you are the team lead and marketing expert who oversees the holistic media and growth strategies in EMEA. In this role, you will build and oversee the relationships with business leaders, as well as build consensus and work closely with our day to day business unit marketing partners to grow revenue across all media channels.
You’re a data-driven visionary with a global perspective who has the energy and finesse to unify cross-functional teams. Passionate about the power of online marketing, you have a proven track record of growing businesses or audiences through paid media channels. You thrive in new environments that require agility and innovation, and where you have to define and build the path forward.
Strategy and stakeholder management:
- Manage the overall relationship and serves as primary point of contact with the local leaders in EMEA for each Business Unit (BU) Marketing Teams; set and deliver upon stakeholder expectations.
- Orchestrate global initiatives supporting the long term efforts of the Paid Media Group
- Your team defines a holistic media acquisition strategy in partnership with BU marketers and brands.
- Influence decisions and drive behavior/organizational change with internal stakeholders (own team, business units).
- Lead discussions and create cross-organizational alignment.
- Defines the strategic vision. Aligns goals and priorities with all business partners and addresses trade-offs.
- Lead and build a team that is responsible for channel orchestration
- Present results and strategies to senior leadership to drive and optimize growth
- Drive performance, forecasting, and optimization across channels
- Prioritize initiatives and resources
- Build and Nurture a team of talented digital marketers
- 10+ years of paid digital marketing experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Demonstrated leadership and track record in building and optimizing paid effort driving growth
- Marketing experience, ideally in the technology industry
- Experience managing multi-channel digital campaigns at scale
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and people skills
- Ability to build support, consensus and focus in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to apply a quantitative approach to paid marketing
- Demonstrated understanding of KPIs across the buyer journey and customer lifecycle
- Experience integrating with Salesforce.com to pass leads and track campaigns
- Proficiency managing web analytics solutions including measurement setup, reports, and dashboards
- Experience managing SEO/SEM strategy and programs
- Experience with social media marketing (paid and organic)
- A sense of humor and the ability to have fun.
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.