Safety Operations Support Specialist (Weekend)
Safety Operations Support Specialist
The Safety Operations Support Specialist is responsible for receiving, processing, investigating, and resolving customer disputes, fraudulent cases, Terms of Service violations and escalated customer-facing issues. Report and reconciliation of disputes as well as minimizing risk and loss is essential in this position. The position is expected to complete inquiries in a timely and precise manner.
- This position is a weekend role working four 10 hours shifts Saturday - Tuesday
- Communicate over the phone, email, and, live-chat.
- Effectively recognize problems by performing relevant research and data analysis using appropriate tools, resources, and internal and external subject matter experts.
- Drive efficiency gains by identifying and taking actions on gaps in existing workflows.
- Participate in cross-functional, global initiatives by identifying potential current or future site-related risks and driving recommendations to resolution.
- Establish effective cross-functional working relationships across multiple business units and organizational levels.
- Consistent and appropriate sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving issues.
- Attend ongoing industry and/or professional development training.
- Ability to work extended or non-traditional hours on occasion to support emergency situations may be required.
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas or combination thereof: customer support, complaint resolution
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas or combination thereof: risk, compliance, privacy or legal support
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Results orientated with experience in a metrics-driven support center environment
- Communication experience in both phone and email support with a demonstrated ability to provide extraordinary customer service, using common sense, problem-solving, and analytical skills, with high levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Experience reviewing and analyzing cases assessing potential risk
- Strong attention to detail; time management skills and the ability to problem-solve and execute resolutions of complex problems and escalated client inquiries
- Experience using Microsoft Office products including: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong working knowledge of PC based Internet and software applications
- Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team and who enjoys working with others, sharing successes and thriving in a dynamic environment where change is the only constant
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.