Content Operation Manager-Q&A Community
Content Operation Manager (for Q&A Community)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Content Operation Manager to join our Product Operation team in building active community that professionals don’t just use, but love. You will be responsible for creating and spreading contents for millions of people every day.
- Understand and lead Career Q&A product operation, responsible for Q&A core performance metrics, platform activity and engagement on LinkedIn
- Master in China internet content spread, Drive and Engages cross-functional related teams work on topic content operation and broadly spread in market.
- Explore, acquire and maintain high potential and influent KOL in Q&A community, drive and improve user overall activity.
- 3+ years of experience in content community operation experience
- Team management experience
- 5+ years of experience in content community operation experience
- Experience in Q&A community operation
- Excellent communication skills with the cross-functional teams
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.