Member Engagement Consultant (German) - Global Customer Operations
Member Engagement Consultant (German)
Global Customer Operations
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Member Engagement Consultant to join our team in educating members while driving valuable experiences and working towards a revenue target. You will be responsible for supporting revenue, handling acquisitions and meeting quality standards to ensure the success of our program. You will manage proactive/reactive inquiries and customer requests as well as be an integral part of driving pilot programs that will promote, inform and encourage the use of LinkedIn products.
- Support proactive and reactive chat inquires to drive revenue through paid services
- Support members through the hosting of educational webinar sessions
- Provide email and phone support as needed
- Track attempted contacts and successful contacts accurately
- Compile information specified for the campaign or marketing program and provide feedback to management regarding updates and changes (including policies, upgrades and customer issues)
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction through appropriate escalation of issues and precise, timely responses
- Identify product opportunities for the improved customer experience and assist the staff in preparing and delivering proactive messages to the customer
- Educate members on LinkedIn solutions while proactively offering options to drive revenue
- Work with appropriate management areas to ensure accurate support and cultivation of revenue
- Meet or exceed all performance metrics including number of chats, conversions, quality metrics, etc. that will be measured monthly, quarterly and YTD
- Maintain an acceptable level of team, commitment and job discretion
- 2+ years of experience in customer support
- Fluency in English & German
- Experience in Sales
- Fluency in Portuguese, Spanish or Italian highly advantageous
- BA/BS degree and equivalent work experience
- Excellent internal and external communication, relationship management and teamwork skills
- Experience communicating with customers via phone, email and chat support
- Experience utilizing analytical skills to identify critical trends and customer satisfaction
- Experience working towards set sales targets
- Ability to effectively uncover the needs and intent of the customer in order to upsell and/or cross sell solutions
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Knowledge of PC-based Internet/software applications
- Possess a high aptitude for new technology and social media with the ability to use the internet as a source of information
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.