Glint, Senior People Science Consultant
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Glint was acquired by LinkedIn in November 2018, to accelerate LinkedIn's commitment to helping organizations hire, engage, and develop their people. https://www.glintinc.com. LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
The Senior People Science Consultant is responsible for consulting with a large portfolio of customers in Asia Pacific. This position is directly involved with delivering and improving professional services, designing products, supporting sales, and connecting with the broader Glint community.
The Senior Consultant is articulate and comfortable with different types of information in a broad variety of client environments- a lateral thinker who knows their customers. The role requires strategic thinking, the ability to work efficiently through a high volume of responsibilities, a passion for building scalable solutions, and a desire for continuous learning. The ideal candidate has had a highly successful career advising large companies on employee engagement and talent management issues, has a passion for helping people succeed, and loves working in a fast-growth environment. Our team members are positive, authentic, connected, and transformative.
The role will be based in the LinkedIn Singapore office.
- Collaborate with a very experienced People Science team and rockstar peers in Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Data Science, and Product Design.
- You will be responsible for delighting innovative organizations who are using Glint’s real-time People Success platform.
- Help Glint’s Asia Pacific customers design business-relevant and easy-to-use ongoing conversation and feedback programs.
- Coach customer HR, leaders, and managers on how best to set goals, understand and use feedback, and take action, including facilitating executive working sessions.
- Teach, coach and enable HR leadership of your customers to build internal capability so they are capable and self-sufficient over time.
- Help senior leaders gain insights from linking employee feedback to KPIs like customer satisfaction and sales. Make it simple to understand advanced analyses and detailed findings.
- Write and present findings to customers, prospects, and the Glint community.
- Assist with growing business in the region and supporting external sales & marketing efforts
- Work on internal projects to help improve and scale People Science practices.
- Work with Product and Data Science to automate and productize analytics and insights.
- Travel is required about 25 - 50%
8+ years of experience consulting internally or externally in employee engagement, talent management, performance management, organizational development, or related field
- Masters or Doctorate in Organizational Psychology, Management or related discipline preferred.
- People describe you as positive, authentic, connected, and transformative
- You are adaptable, collaborative, resourceful and inspiring
- You understand how things work at a complex level of detail and can still explain why they matter in simple terms
- Statistics, survey design, and I-O/OD theories are basic skills for you
- People say you speak, write, and listen extremely well
- People seek your counsel, and you care very much about giving sound advice
- You perform your best when situations call on your key strengths: detail oriented, a quick study, strategic thinker, adaptable, persuasive, self-confident, continuous learner, customer-oriented, and hard-working
- Experience in performance management is beneficial but not essential. You should understand the shift toward agile performance practices and are excited to implement them in customer organizations
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.