Enterprise Relationship Manager (m/f/d) - Sales Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers. As an Enterprise Relationship Manager you will manage some of LinkedIn Sales Solutions' largest DACH customers. You will adopt the #OneTeam ethos and be passionate, strategic and accountable in helping the team achieve its vision and mission.
- To protect our customer base and to drive additional, sustainable revenue from your customers
- To scale the social selling programs within your customers
- To lead a cross-functional account team supporting your customers
- To invest in the Enterprise Relationship Manager team and strengthen the company
- 5+ years of experience in a quota-carrying sales role
- 2+ years of experience in Enterprise level sales
- Native level fluency in German and business fluency in English
- Experience selling SaaS solutions, CRM platforms or software platform solutions or background in consultancy environment
- Experience using LinkedIn as a sales professional
- Proven history of overachieving quota and results in a large, high-growth company in the DACH market
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business sales
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to predictably forecast and execute on business goals
- Ability to use insights and data-driven decisions in the sales process
- Ability to effectively build trust-based relationships with senior level sales professionals
- Ability to bring together multiple buyers in the same company to build grounds well while leveraging partners within LinkedIn to effectively evangelize the solution
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.