Strategic Finance Manager (Product) - LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a strategic finance manager who will be a key strategic business partner for our advertising product line (LinkedIn Marketing Solutions). As a member of this team, you will partner with cross functional teams and be the point person for maintaining, analyzing, and communicating relevant business and performance metrics for your product lines, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting forecast models accordingly, building and expanding various revenue models, and providing strategic analyses and recommendations to our key stakeholders.
You will be directly involved in the coordination of the various product strategy plans and planning cycles (annual planning and weekly and quarterly forecasts). Strict attention to detail, an ability to set and meet tight deadlines, a curious mindset, and go-getter attitude are important for your success.
- Act as a key business partner to Product leads and other stakeholders to provide strategic financial insights and recommendations
- Develop, enhance, and maintain complex financial models
- Monitor, analyze, and maintain key financial metrics and business drivers for your product lines
- Analyze and communicate actual vs forecast variances to management team
- Establish processes to ensure accurate and timely completion of financial planning consolidations
- Coordinate various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks) and prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly management reviews
- Develop and implement tools, systems, and processes to support the successful completion of timely and accurate forecasts
- 6+ years financial analysis experience
- Experience modeling bookings, revenue, costs and expenses
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, or related experience
- Analytical background working directly in an FP&A, investment banking or consulting environment; experience with modeling, analyzing and monitoring revenue and its key drivers
- Excellent leadership, communication, analytical, teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership and manage relationships with senior stakeholders
- Adaptable and able to react quickly to changing business needs
- Ability to question the output of a financial model and consider options for improvement
- Proven ability to coordinate and execute projects independently, effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and autonomously perform within tight deadlines
- Strong systems skills with preference toward Hyperion (Essbase), Oracle Financials and/or Salesforce CRM
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at [email protected] and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.