Senior Product Marketing Manager, Glint
Glint, Senior Product Marketing Manager
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Glint was acquired by LinkedIn in November 2018, to accelerate LinkedIn's commitment to helping organizations hire, engage, and develop their people. https://www.glintinc.com.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in sharing the Glint story with the world. In this role, you will be responsible for product success in the market, working closely with our product, sales, and services teams to drive customer acquisition and adoption of Glint products. You will know our target market, buyers, and competition intimately in order to develop messaging and go-to-market strategy for new launches. You’ll also be responsible for equipping the sales team and other cross-functional partners for success.
- Define the market opportunity for LinkedIn related to your product segment
- Perform validation and segmentation strategy to inform roadmap prioritization and go-to-market planning
- Drive product naming, messaging and positioning through qualitative and quantitative research
- Manage beta and pilot programs for new product launches to assess customer adoption criteria and influence feature prioritization for launch
- Quarterback product launches and build the go-to-market strategy to include the right mix of content and channels to drive awareness, consideration and purchase
- Develop competitive benchmarking and content to position against other platforms
- Partner with our sales training team on the field sales enablement plan and with the marketing communications and demand gen teams to bring product narratives to life via integrated campaigns that drive pipeline and support revenue goals
- Compile customer testimonials and case studies for external and internal use
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 7 years+ experience in product marketing or related field
- MBA desirable
- Strategy experience determining product-market fit and delivering products to market
- Project management experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to size and prioritize market opportunities and build business cases
- Ability to collect and use customer insights to drive strategic decisions
- Open, authentic collaborator working across teams to achieve business results
- Commitment to product success
- Enterprise software background
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.