Senior Technical Program Manager
Senior Technical Program Manager
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
- Drive the technical project execution cross R&D teams and with the flexibility to extend project scope to China's business development, product operations, and product marketing teams.
- By the project request, build up relationships and closely work with LinkedIn headquarter teams during the project implementation.
- Project Planning:Deeply understand biz goal and purpose of the project, drive the project planning, WBS breakdown and define implementation milestone.
- Project Execution: Manage communication with internal and external key stakeholders; Collaborate with stakeholders in multiple business and technical teams to define and deliver on agreed-upon milestones; Manage risk, anticipate bottlenecks/blockers, provide escalation management and make tradeoffs.
- Project Reporting: Build a project progress report and include metrics measurement.
R&D operation and process improvement:
- Understands Company’s strategic direction and ensures the software development process is built and continuous improvement to meet the business goals.
- Partnership with R&D key area team to oversee the portfolio planning and implementation progress tracking and reporting.
- Drive R&D process monitoring, measurement, and continuous improvement.
- Applies and adapts Agile/Scrum or waterfall software development methodology best practices and tools, coach project team to build project management culture and skills.
- Minimum 5 years of professional program management working experience; Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or business management degree with experience in a related technical realm.
- Strong organizational planning skills and understanding of Project Management concepts for planning, monitoring, and reporting; Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Recognized formal project management qualification (PMP/Scrum master or equivalent) is desirable. Expertise in software methodologies including but not limited to: Agile, Waterfall and Atlassian suite (Confluence, JIRA) tools.
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral);Fluency in Mandarin and English (both spoken and written).
- Technical program or software engineering background.
- Good sense of business acumen.
- Experienced in working with both international multi-location and culture software development teams.
- Experienced in the program which drove China product-market fit.
- Self-starter who likes tackling new challenges and working independently.
- Strong leadership, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent business and technical judgme
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.