Senior Manager, Global Programs, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
Senior Manager, LMS Global Programs
This role will be based in either San Francisco, Chicago, or New York City depending on which location the applicant chosen for the role is currently residing.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are seeking a Senior Manager to join our Sales Readiness team, who will oversee global learning programs that drive effectiveness across our LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Organization. This is an exciting opportunity to create and drive enormous impact for LinkedIn Marketing Solutions and across global Sales Readiness!
You will pioneer the scope and impact of this new Senior Manager role in the Sales Readiness organization. You will help own, lead, and drive forward the vision for New Hire Onboarding, GTM learning, and Skills/Methodology – and how we bring cohesive, holistic, best-in-class enablement to the LMS field and managers. The right person for this role is a visionary leader with a strategic mindset, effective Design Thinking and creative problem-solving abilities, deep business acumen, exceptional communication skills, executive presence, and operational excellence. This person needs to be comfortable operating in ambiguity with open-mindedness, agility, positivity, and a continuous commitment to iterating and improving.
- Help create, lead, and drive strategy for global LMS programs – New Hire Onboarding, GTM, Skills (including Competencies, Methodology, Coaching)
- Create vision for driving a holistic enablement approach vs. siloed workstreams – think big (blue sky mindset).
- Work closely with Sr. Manager of Sales Performance Consultants to ensure successful implementation of global programs
- Measure success of global programs, conduct after-action reviews, publish and communicate iterative progress
- Manage stakeholder relationship with cross-functional partners (Sales Ops, PMM, Insights, CME)
- Draw clarity from complex situations
- Implement effective change adoption and demonstrate ongoing agility
- Codify of work – translate vision into clear R&Rs and workstreams. Build a process that other teams can easily leverage.
- Modern learning obsessed – passionate about knowing the technology and trends that can make learning stick, today
- Exceptional communication – know your audience, articulate the “so what?”, inspire others to understand and follow the vision
- Coach and develop a team
- Manage stakeholders – build relationships, ongoing communication, bring others with you along the journey
- 8+ years of professional experience working in a sales or sales readiness environment
- 3+ years of leadership experience (leading and managing others)
- Project and program management experience
- Proven experience in partnering with cross-functional leaders to roll out big programs
- Ability to travel (~15% of time)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in either Learning/Enablement or Sales Leadership
- Understanding of the Media/Marketing industry
- Experience managing relationships with Executives and partnering with cross-functional leaders
- Adept at presenting and public speaking
- Experience deploying change at large organizations and a deep understanding of change management methodologies
- Strong ability to simplify complex problems
- An avid learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong consultative skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.