Insights Program Manager - Talent Solutions
EMEA AND LATAM INSIGHTS PROGRAM MANAGER – TALENT SOLUTIONS
LinkedIn takes your professional network online, giving you access to people, jobs and opportunities like never before. We are on a mission to connect the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. Talent is our number one priority and we make sure to apply that philosophy to our customers and to our own employees as well. We are looking for candidates who can align with our mission, culture and values to help us achieve our vision of creating economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce.
Working in our Talent Solutions Insights team you will have the opportunity to leverage one of the richest proprietary data sets in the world. What companies are gaining and losing talent? How can companies reach and engage top in-demand talent pools? Which companies are leading the way with diversity? How do we measure the value and performance of our products? These are a handful of the hundreds of questions we can answer with our data
As an Insights Program Manager supporting our Talent Solutions business for EMEA and LATAM, you will design and execute a strategy aimed at improving the ease of use and overall satisfaction of our businesses Insights platform. This strategic role will see you work with in-region Insights client teams, sales, marketing and product to ensure the localized needs within the different markets in EMEA and LATAM are fully understood and considered in how our organization roadmaps future changes in our business.You will come up with new questions and explore opportunities to create value for our customers and business and prioritize and focus your efforts on those that will have maximum impact for the business.
- Design and execute a strategy aimed at improving ease of use and overall satisfaction in our Internal Insights and Reporting platform
- Conceptualize and drive a set of initiatives that help our clients make better talent decisions with data
- Extract and analyse necessary data and build out compelling visualizations in Tableau and internal front-end systems
- Address customers’ business challenges by leveraging LinkedIn’s unique data to improve and create innovative apps in our insights platform
- Create requirements and project plans for analytic programs, tools, or narratives and re-prioritize based on impact and effort to complete
- Build cross-functional consensus for operational improvements and partner effectively with other teams
- Partner with sales, marketing, and product to effectively communicate the value of our products using data
- Evangelize the use of data in sales and act as a thought leader about the use of data in sales and marketing
- Be the voice of the Talent Solutions Customer by establishing a close relationship with Sales teams and clients
- 3+ years of experience with data analysis, data storytelling, turning data into insights and presenting to internal and/or external stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience with project or program management and working cross-functionally
- 2+ years of experience with SQL and Tableau or equivalent
- Experience with digital marketing analytics, e.g. multi-touch attribution
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence without authority
- Experience managing complex, multi-workstream programs
- Strong business acumen, creative problem-solving skills, intellectual curiosity and desire and ability to learn
- Experience with big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop)
- You understand the value LinkedIn creates for members and companies AND get really excited thinking about the potential of its data to help solve business problems.
- You like to dream big, work collaboratively with a team to get stuff done, and know how to have fun along the way.
- You ideally have experience in a technology / product / sales environment; client services (e.g., consulting, banking) experience also helpful, particularly if you enjoyed the fast-paced learning environment but were impatient to “do.”
- You have experience that would allow you to act as a technical lead for our Insights client teams in region and to advise and assist our leadership team in building out a technical upskilling roadmap
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.