Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Sr. Software Engineer-Machine Learning
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Relevance team at LinkedIn China works closely with LinkedIn global Relevance team, we leverage the most cutting-edge machine learning technology to polish the core features,
- Participate in cutting edge machine learning product development and improvement based on LinkedIn’s big data.
- Collaborate with
globalteam, leverage global tech stack and make localizedimprovement.
- Design, implement and test large-scale machine learning models.
- Prototype end-to-end solutions involving multiple machine learning problems.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of work experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience in using or developing deep learning framework.
- Experience in contributing to open-source projects.
- Experience in large-scale distributed applications performing under heavy load.
- Have a strong mathematical background in statistics and machine learning.
- Experience in implementing machine learning systems at scale in Java, Scala, Python or similar.
- Experience in data processing and storage frameworks like Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Cassandra, Kafka, etc.
- Experience in one or more of the following: NLP, NER, classification, recommendation systems, ranking systems or similar.
- Fluency in both oral and written English
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.