Marketing Manager (m/f/d) - Talent Solutions (DACH)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We’re looking for an individual that thrives on creating and delivering marketing campaigns and events for one of our largest and fastest growing market segments. As Field Marketing Manager for the DACH region, you will be at the heart of LinkedIn’s rapid growth by delivering innovative campaigns and events for LinkedIn’s Talent Solutions (LTS) business in Germany.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with strategy, implementation, optimization, and reporting of multi-channel digital marketing efforts including: owned and sponsored events, speaking engagements, Account-Based Marketing activities and bespoke content. This position works closely with the EMEA Marketing team and DACH Sales Teams to ensure ongoing growth and deliver business impact.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute a compelling engagement calendar that creates touchpoints for our enterprise customers and prospects. Focus on measuring your impact.
- Design, plan and execute Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns. Own the evolution of the target account list and continuously advance your creative ABM skills.
- Support brand awareness, demand generation, campaigns, sales content creation, strategic messaging and positioning.
- Give input on content planning and strategy (e.g. emails, eBooks, tip sheets, banner ads, webcast outlines/scripts, infographics, datasheets).
- Partner closely with agencies for running your marketing campaigns. Develop and write creative briefs to brief partners proactively.
- Manage our annual DACH campaign calendar and ensure key partners (Sales, Product Marketing, Brand, Customer, and Demand Gen teams) are aligned.
- Partner closely with Sales to ensure they have the tools and information necessary to efficiently support the execution of Marketing campaigns.
- Understand market needs and adapt global campaigns accordingly.
- Own and execute owned and third-party events (sponsorships, tradeshows, keynotes).
- Create bespoke content for presentations to customers and prospects (e.g. keynotes).
- 4+ years of professional experience in a field marketing role within the German market.
- Business fluency in German and English is required
- First experience with Account-Based Marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and campaigns that drive the business forward.
- Data and results driven.
- Project management skills.
- Experience planning and running events.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Proven experience project managing marketing campaigns, aligning multiple stakeholders to internal processes, ensuring timing and budgets are met, setting and tracking progress toward defined goals.
- Strong communication, collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Creative marketer with a passion for knowing your customer and designing programs that strengthen relationships, engage, inform and motivate decision makers.
- A proven track record for driving measurable growth and impact to the business.
- Comfortable speaking about and presenting “the why” in front of Senior stakeholders.
- B2B, high-tech vendor, or local digital agency experiences.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.