Business Recruiter (Contract)
Business Recruiter (Contract)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
As the next member of our team, you will impact the way recruitment is handled at one of the most influential recruiting organizations in the world. We are looking for a passionate talent acquisition professional who knows how to deliver results while inspiring others around them. We measure and evaluate ourselves using Leadership, Leverage, and Results, and the right person for this role will thrive in an environment where these traits are valued, acknowledged, and measured.
● Lead by example and provide recruitment support to the Global Sales Organization
● Own the recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines
● Drive technology, process and teamwork efforts to enhance the recruitment process
● Proactively recruit passive talent to join LinkedIn
● Partner with hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise, and talent advising to hire the best talent for our team
● Utilize the world’s best recruiting tools to get the job done better, faster and more efficiently than ever before
● Deliver against set metrics to provide consistent results and data-backed progress to continue moving the needle in our hyper-growth environment
● Elevate the candidate experience by adopting our “Members First” company value
● Possess and embody our company culture and values, and establish a reputation with the business of high integrity and top performance
● Bachelors degree
● 4+ years of experience in recruiting/talent acquisition
● Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
● Experience using data to help influence and advise hiring managers and internal stakeholders in talent decisions
● LinkedIn Certified Recruiter
● Experience effectively hiring, nurturing and closing talent
● Experience filling sales and sales leadership roles in a combination of corporate and staffing environments
● Possess strong ability to build relationships with hiring managers at all levels within the organization.
● Significant experience with passive candidate sourcing
● Experience building relationships with cross-functional talent departments (HR, Comp & Benefits, Mobility, FP&A)
● Excellent communication, time management, and negotiation skills
● Have a client-focused and customer-centric attitude and aptitude.
● Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness and online/social media
● Knowledge of the web/Internet market space, including trade journals, academic institutions, alumni associations and other sources of great candidates
● Ability to work with internal clients to develop and iterate best-in-class profiles to reflect the talent needs of the business
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at [email protected] and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.