Manager, Customer Success - Glint
Manager, Customer Success - Glint
Our world class Customer Success team serve as implementation project managers for our SAAS based People Success Platform while building deep relationships and providing consultative guidance across all stages of the customer journey. We are currently looking for an experienced leader to manage a team of Customer Success Managers as they engage with their account portfolios. The Customer Success Managers that this role would lead support all aspects of the customer lifecycle from onboarding to business reviews for a strategic portfolio of enterprise customers on our People Success platform. The Manager, Customer Success will lead a team of Customer Success Managers, engage directly with customers as needed to provide leadership support, partner internally on various process-related initiatives for continuous improvement, and support the ongoing growth of the customer success function. The ideal candidate has led a customer success or related team, and is able to coach, mentor and support a team while being customer obsessed and open to change and growth in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Head of International Customer Success, you will be managing a team of experienced Customer Success Managers located in Singapore, Sydney, and Japan, who support customers across APAC.
- Lead a team of Customer Success Managers, including coaching and mentoring for career progression, 1:1s, and performance discussions
- Partner with Customer Success Managers on items such as: monitoring customer health, day to day customer management, action plans, consultative guidance
- Assist with hiring and supporting team growth
- Engage and build relationships with customers for leadership support, success optimization, and health plans
- Advocate internally for the CS team with regards to scalability and efficiencies
- Track and report trends and results to senior leadership regularly
- Propose new ideas to continuously evolve the customer experience
- Have 2+ years of experience in a customer facing leadership role
- You have successfully managed a Customer Success or related customer-facing team
- You are obsessed and passionate about the customer and supporting a team responsible for customer health and success
- You are well versed at engaging across internal teams to solve a problem or advocate for a particular solution
- You have worked with a SAAS based talent management product
- You have led teams in a high growth environment
- You have proven success in managing a team through a significant time of change, such as an acquisition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.