Associate Account Executive, Talent Solutions (Dutch)
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works! We are looking for a Talent Solutions Associate Account Executive to join our Dutch team in tapping into potential client opportunities and generating new business. You will be responsible for responding to inbound inquiries as well targeting your region with outbound activity. You will strategically approach relevant companies and teams, identify the best technology options and sell solutions for HR, recruitment & employer branding. Although you strive to meet and exceed quota, you will always act in the best interest of the client.
- Build pipeline and strong personal relationships with prospects.
- Create accurate forecasts and be transparent with management on pipeline status.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and document and distribute competitive information
- Invest in colleagues and give coaching and advice when you see an opportunity for improvement
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- Travel required (approximately 10% of the time)
- 1+ years of applicable closing sales experience
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Experience selling IT or recruiting solutions
- Experience with SaaS opportunities and Salesforce.com platform
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business in an evangelist sales environment
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.