Senior Content Marketing Consultant
In our Marketing Solutions business (LMS), we are looking for a Senior Content Marketing Consultant to drive the education, consultancy and evangelist content marketing in the EMEA and LATAM markets. The Content Marketing Evangelist team delivers client-specific consultancy workshops and educational experiences for some of LinkedIn’s largest and most strategic customers, while also scaling content marketing expertise to our growing sales teams.
The right candidate is passionate about digital marketing, content and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. This dynamic individual will use their initiative and organizational skills to support a small but mighty team across the EMEA and LATAM region. They will be tasked with researching, composing and delivering quality consultative workshops throughout EMEA and LATAM, and develop new ways to scale content marketing expertise to LinkedIn’s premier customers and internal sales teams on the LinkedIn platform. We’re also looking for a driven thought leader to develop and share (internally and externally) a strong perspective on major aspects of content marketing in the region (i.e. creative excellence, measurement and ROI, marketing technology advancements, content’s role in brand reputation and talent acquisition).
As LinkedIn’s Content Marketing Evangelist, you will collaborate directly with the EMEA and LATAM sales leadership team to achieve or exceed regional sales objectives and ensure the success of leading advertisers across the world.
- Serve as the dedicated Content Marketing Evangelist in EMEA and LATAM, delivering strategy sessions and customized workshops to prioritized LMS customers and partnering with sales leaders and sales operations to measure and optimize the team’s impact on regional business growth.
- Serve as a core member of the LMS EMEA and LATAM sales team, as well as operate cross-functionally with marketing, insights and agencies to contribute to and drive mission-critical decisions for the business
- Build and execute a regional plan to bring the EMEA and LATAM Content Marketing Evangelist team vision and OUR mission to life.
- Demand excellence through example, coaching, developing and inspiring others; foster a positive and values-driven team culture.
- Drive collaborative initiatives to educate and upskill internal sales teams on content marketing and content consulting.
- Engage in speaking opportunities in the industry to enhance LinkedIn’s overall reputation as the premier marketing platform for brands to reach, engage and convert professional audiences at scale in EMEA and LATAM.
- Regularly create and distribute thought-leadership content on the LinkedIn platform
- Act as voice-of-the-customer to deliver feedback to LinkedIn product development on required enhancements and evolution for LinkedIn content marketing solutions as needed.
- Travel Requirements: Sustained periods of travel up to 50% of time both domestic and internationally
- BA/BS in Marketing or related degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of digital media experience with at least 5 years focused in a consultative or strategic content marketing role
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, creative with fresh thinking, have strong people skills and flexibility to travel
- Career focus on B2B client account management experience
- Strong language skills in English, French, Spanish and German
- Experience with both EMEA and LATAM social media landscape (performance/digital marketing (SEM/Display/Paid Social) and the paid media marketplace
- Consistent track record of achieving or exceeding targeted results
- Proven ability to demonstrate initiative and to work independently in developing and creating value-add content for marketers
- Experience in a consultancy position or training position to deliver marketing-specific strategic frameworks to key business stakeholders.
- Proven ability to think strategically and to develop and execute comprehensive programs
- Ability to communicate credibly with senior marketing executives
- Highly organized, self-starter that can demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness
- Medium to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Creative problem solver and innovative thinker (Always asking why?)
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit; Acts like an owner
- Positive attitude, sense of humor, and a zeal to win
- Highest standard of integrity, transparency and honesty
- Self-motivated, self-starter; having the ability to work with minimal supervision and still gets stuff done!
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.