Project Manager – Sales Readiness, Blueprint
Project Manager – Sales Readiness, Blueprint
This role may be located in Sunnyvale, San Francisco, Chicago or New York depending on where the approved for hire candidates chooses.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume ñ we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As part of the Sales Readiness Team housed within our Global Sales Organization, the Sales Blueprint team works on major strategic initiatives across multiple lines of business. We work to successfully execute major Sales Readiness initiatives, with a focus on career and skill development for our internal employees as we bring to market new sales processes, methodology, competencies, and coaching. The Blueprint team serves as a central hub to ensure consistency across lines of business, in addition to numerous cross-functional teams. We are responsible for partnering with the broader Sales Readiness and Productivity Organizations to orchestrate and execute large-scale, global transformation initiatives aimed at unleashing the potential of LinkedIn’s Sales Talent.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join the Blueprint Sales Readiness team, an exciting opportunity to drive tremendous and widespread impact across Sales Readiness, Sales Productivity, and the Global Sales Organization. This role requires excellence in collaboration, communication, and relationship building. You will drive operational excellence across the team and Sales Readiness at large, while leading best-in-class project management and execution, uncovering opportunities for synergy and leverage, measuring results and publishing progress, and coordinating/executing large-scale learning programs.
You will report directly into the Senior Manager Sales Readiness, Blueprint Program Office, and will have the opportunity to proactively influence strategy, prioritization, and direction for the team. If you’re energized about learning, project management, and communication, if you can operate in ambiguity with focus and drive, and if you want to create a wide-spread impact, this could be the right role for you.
- Manage the Blueprint Project Plan including deliverables, timelines, risks, and measurement
- Build project briefs and own scheduling and execution of core meeting cadences (agendas, meeting notes and action items)
- Proactively identify, communicate and mitigate project risks
- Operate as ‘Chief of Staff’ for the Blueprint Sales ReadinessTeam
- Own and manage the Sales Readiness Blueprint microsite
- Coordination and logistical support for learning programs and initiatives
- Strong executive presence including the ability to set clear expectations and hold co-workers accountable for meeting commitments
- Use problem-solving skills to logically structure ambiguous problems
- Learn quickly, be proactive, and assume ownership for broad tracks of work
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of sales experience in a closing role or sales readiness or learning & development
- Analytical in your approach to understanding the business impact of our Sales Readiness programs
- Expertise in project management
- Experience leading multiple projects and successfully meeting deadlines with little supervision
- Communication (written and oral) – demonstrated ability to write concise, clear, effective emails and build strong presentations
- Attention to detail – strong organization, ability to close the loop, low tolerance for error
- Technologically savvy – experience with a Sales CRM and SharePoint preferred
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, agile environment
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Experience in a sales/quota-carrying role or sales-support role
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.