Client Solutions Manager
Client Solutions Manager - LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is searching for a Client Solutions Manager to onboard and manage relationships with our newly acquired Marketing Solutions clients. Client Solutions Managers leverage their knowledge of online media, superior communication, relationship building skills, and analytical abilities to provide consultative solutions, to help shape and grow our client’s business. They provide campaign intelligence and ongoing campaign strategy consultation, including identifying areas where LinkedIn can provide more value to our clients through current campaign expansion and leveraging data and analytics to build a case for upsell and renewal opportunities. Client Solutions Managers are measured by their ability to build, cultivate, and partner with our clients as well as their ability to convert clients into long term customers. They are nimble team players, comfortable managing multiple clients, campaigns, and projects concurrently.
Onboard and educate clients
- Provide clients with a best-in-class campaign onboarding experience
- Educate and nurture clients through objective-based and insight-driven guidance
- Partner with the sales team to create a seamless post-sale client handoff experience with clear expectations set on service levels so we continue to delight the customer on an ongoing basis
- Identify opportunities to scale onboarding and education for our new clients
- Consult and own all aspects of the client’s media campaigns including targeting, implementation, optimization, and reporting
- Proactively analyse and optimize customers’ advertising campaigns and marketing programs to make strategic recommendations to customers and ensure client objectives are met
- Leverage superior communication and relationship-building skills to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Advise on creative and content quality and development, leveraging marketing expertise to maximize performance and delivery
- Collaborate with product teams to improve service offerings and campaign management tools and ensure our customer needs are met
- Evaluate long-term opportunities to meet client’s business objectives succeeding their campaign experience
- Build data-driven business cases based on client success metrics to showcase value proposition for continued investment by the client
- Own renewal and always-on conversations with clients • Prioritise a “dynamic” Book of Business effectively (considering long-term fit for LinkedIn and growth potential in a channel-agnostic manner)
- Convert service to sales and incremental revenue
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media
- 1+ years of auction based or programmatic campaign management and optimization experience (i.e. Google Adwords, SEO/PPC, ad exchange/trading desks)
- Experience in advertising sales and media account management
- Demonstrated analytical background and experience with statistical analysis, return on investment modelling, and advertising / media analytics
- Ability to think strategically with a proven track record of providing consultative and data driven solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of internet advertising technology and marketing automation
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work independently and collaborate cross-functionally
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.