Manager, Relationship Management, LinkedIn Learning Solutions - SMB (German)
LinkedIn Learning is the leading online learning platform enabling personal and professional growth across business, technology and creative skills.
Through individual, government, corporate and academic subscriptions, members have access to over 13,000 courses delivered by industry experts in seven languages across mobile and desktop applications.
We are currently undergoing a period of ambitious expansion and are looking for an experienced, dynamic sales leader to join our team in our EMEA HQ in Dublin. Is this you?
In this role you will build, manage and develop a hybrid team of Account Executives and Relationship Managers as we continue our expansion into the DACH region. With a proven track record of over-achievement on targets, you will also have a strong sales coaching background and a documented ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment.
At LinkedIn, leadership represents the ability to inspire others to achieve a shared objective whilst maintaining the ability to ‘walk the walk’ on our culture and values. LinkedIn’s culture of Transformation offers you a fantastic platform to grow your skills and your career. We drive strong values and a culture based on DIB’s (Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging) which means we welcome candidates of all backgrounds, ethnicity and beliefs based on mutual respect, always endorsing collaboration to improve economic opportunity for everyone in the global workforce.
- Directly manage a team of relationship managers and account executives focused on renewing and expanding existing and new customer revenues
- Provide sales mentorship and elevate the team’s abilities to manage and close revenue
- Accurately forecast recurring revenue pipelines along with incremental bookings
- Constantly innovate ways to balance sales opportunities, client management and new customer onboarding responsibilities
- Devise tactics and strategies to maintain close relationships with LinkedIn’s relationships at scale
- Focus on client success in order to build a talent pipeline and create a pool of customers that will serve as references for sales and marketing purposes
Strengthen the Company
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will serve as the foundation for this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with the product and marketing teams
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area
- Be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- Travel may be required
- 5+ years of experience in a quota-carrying sales role
- 2+ years of experience in sales management
- Fluency in German
- Degree or evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience with relevant sales methodologies and metrics
- Experience working in a SaaS startup
- Experience hiring and motivating seasoned account executives or relationship managers
- Experience managing individual sales reps as well as team leads
- Knowledge of CRM tools and subscription-based business sales models
- Excellent communication, client and time management, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to evaluate sound business opportunities, resolve conflicts, close deals and meet/exceed revenue goals
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.