New Product Solutions Sales Consultant - Talent Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
We are looking for a New Product Consultant to join the Solutions team, drive new product sales and go-to-market success for the LinkedIn Talent Solutions business. In this role, you will act as a pre and post-sales product expert for new product launches that transform the talent acquisition industry. This is an excellent opportunity for transformation at LinkedIn and to be part of the New Product Go-to-Market team.
- Partner and execute the early sales motion of our Strategic & Venture innovations of new Sales Process, Sales Motions, or Products (in some instances supporting product testing with our customers as well)
- Gather and provide ‘Voice of Field’ (VoF) by testing and validating Sales Strategy or Sales Motion (pricing strategy, positioning, value prop, product strategy, etc.)
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Product, PMM, Sales Effectiveness, Sales, Customer Success, etc.) to ensure that customer and sales feedback is addressed
- In partnership with Product Marketing, develop the go-to-market playbook for launching new Sales Strategies, Sales Motions, or products, in your respective region.
- Manage day-to-day comms channel & feedback loops
- Help execute on the Pre/Post-Sales playbook
- Create, collaborate, and execute the Sales Momentum plan
- Serve as strategic thought-partner to the field, cross-functional partners, Solutions and Talent Solutions clients on new LTS products and initiatives
- Drive field enablement and selling success strategies - training and certification, account prioritization strategies, narrative refinement, case studies, rep roundtables, etc.
- Serve as a resource for coaching to Sales, Customer Success, and Sales Specialists
- Execute the pre/post-sales transition plans for scale
- Exemplify LinkedIn culture & values
- Manage ambiguity by creating/building new processes, structures, strategies, procedures, etc.
- 3+ years' experience in Sales (account management, sales, or other client-facing roles), product marketing, or a role partnering very closely with Sales within an Internet, SaaS, Tech company or start-up environment
- Experience bringing New Products or Sales Strategies/Sales motions to market (GTM strategy)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience in Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy, bringing New Products to market, change management related to new Sales Motions or Sales Strategies
- Experience in product, product marketing, or in a cross-functional (XF) role bringing new products to market
- Experience driving pre-sales and sales, developing strategies and growing a business
- Experience working in a collaborative and complex cross functional function
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.