Enterprise Relationship Manager (m/f/d) LinkedIn Learning Solutions
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works as Relationship Manager in our LinkedIn Learning Solutions team (LLS).
LinkedIn Learning is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Through individual, government, corporate and academic subscriptions, members have access to a video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts – more than 15,000 courses in 7 languages across mobile and desktop.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our Learning Solutions team in acting as a trusted adviser and bringing value to our customers. You will be responsible for helping our customers engage more effectively with the LinkedIn network using our professional learning solutions. You will be dedicated to making our customers more successful and seeking out opportunities for growth. Although you possess a strategic approach to selling and strive to meet/exceed revenue goals, you will always have your clients’ best interest in mind and act as their internal advocate to ensure they are set up for success.
- Act as trusted advisor to clients across all levels of maturity to help them develop their learning strategy
- Drive revenue by building strong relationships with existing clients
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory and create reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
- Collaboration with Customer Success representatives, technical resources and other sales representatives either on other lines of business and within LinkedIn Learning
- Help LinkedIn Learning grow its market share and be the market leader for online learning in DACH
- 5+ years of sales experience in a quota-carrying role
- Business fluency in German and English is essential
- Experience selling IT or e-learning solutions
- Experience to grow an existing baseline by growing renewals and looking for off-cycle growth opportunities
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field
- Experience with SaaS sales, sales hunting and Salesforce.com or MS Dynamics platform
LinkedIn’s culture of Transformation offers you a fantastic platform to grow your skills and your career. We drive strong values and a culture based on our DIB’s (Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging) which means we welcome candidates of all backgrounds, ethnicity and believes based on mutual respect, always endorsing collaboration to improve economic opportunity for everyone in the global workforce.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.