Senior Inclusion Recruiting Business Partner
LinkedIn’s company vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. To accomplish this, we are working to build diverse teams that reflect our member base and broader community and where employees feel like they belong. Our Inclusion Recruiting (IR) team is at the forefront of this work, partnering with our Talent Acquisition (TA) and business leaders to ensure that our hiring efforts are inclusive and pay off in increasing the representation in LinkedIn’s employee population. We have bold goals and we're looking for a leader to help us achieve them.
As a Senior IR Business Partner, you will support recruitment for our R&D efforts – Engineering and Product. You will work closely with the leaders of both recruiting teams to establish strategy and priorities. You will be a consultant and problem-solver; an IR expert, bringing ideas and best practices; a data-driven builder and an influencer, architecting solutions that pay off and drive change with consistency. You will also be a manager and leader on our IR team and the broader central Innovation & Solutions organization in TA.
We are looking for an experienced diversity recruiting leader with previous work in talent strategy development, gap identification, external partnerships, and project management, with deep knowledge of diversity recruiting best practices and trends and the ability to dream big and get stuff done!
In this role you will:
- Partner with the Heads of Engineering and Product TA to drive our inclusion recruiting effort in R&D
- Innovate, design, and execute strategic programs and initiatives to advance our aspirational goals and make a measurable impact
- Serve as an inclusion recruiting expert, advising our recruiters, hiring managers, and business leaders on best practices, trends, and solutions
- Build data-driven narratives that provide clarity specific to inclusive hiring outcomes and areas of opportunity
- Partner across Talent Acquisition; business unit leaders; the Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team; and the broader central Innovation & Solutions team in TA to achieve our hiring goals
- Manage a team of project/program managers directly supporting our recruiting teams
- 7+ years of experience in diversity recruiting or closely related function
- Experience directly supporting senior leaders to establish and execute on inclusive recruiting strategies
- Experience developing and utilizing talent and diversity analytics and reporting
- Experience managing other individuals and teams
- Experience building, leading, and scaling projects and programs in a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to define clear, compelling, and actionable talent strategies that apply to all levels of the organization and over multiple time horizons
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive change without authority, including at the senior leadership level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, in 1:1 and larger groups; comfort with facilitating trainings, large group problem-solving and planning discussions
- Deep knowledge of and connections in the diversity, inclusion, and belonging space, including with partners and other practitioners
- Orientation toward execution and measurable impact
We are open to having this role in other locations for the right candidate.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at [email protected] and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.