Senior Customer Success Manager
Senior Customer Success Manager
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Glint was acquired by LinkedIn in November 2018, to accelerate LinkedIn's commitment to helping organizations hire, engage, and develop their people. https://www.glintinc.com
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Customer Success Manager supports all aspects of the customer lifecycle from project implementation to business reviews for a strategic portfolio of enterprise customers on our People Success platform. This high-touch position requires a strong attention to detail and follow through. The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, is obsessed with helping customers succeed, and loves working in a fast-paced environment.
- Primary point of contact for all post-sales activities including, but not limited to new customer implementations, subsequent survey launch implementations, consultative guidance, product training, and technical support
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers delivering best practices, guidance, and an empathetic ear
- Deliver quarterly business reviews focusing on recommendations to align our platform to the customer’s business goals and strategy
- Analyze customer survey results regularly and deliver solutions based on internal and industry best practices
- Proactively engage customers and work closely with named accounts ensuring they are trained and successfully using our product
- Advocate for customers leading internal teams and projects to solve customer’s needs
- Monitor customer health, identify risk, develop success plans, and deliver recommendations
- Prioritize and drive timely resolution of customer inquiries
- Gather regular customer feedback and suggestions and present ideas to key stakeholders internally
- Propose new ideas to continuously evolve the customer experience
- Potentially travel to meet with customers on a quarterly basis, or as required
- 4+ years of experience working with internal or external customers on a SAAS product in project management, implementation, customer success, or consulting
- BS/BA degree from a 4 year college or university
- Experience working with talent management software and/or an HR background
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Proficient in Gainsight and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.