Events Marketing Manager - Talent Solutions
Create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn is seeking an Event Marketing Manager for the role of Talent Solutions Event Manager. In this role you will be responsible supporting the strategic direction, operation and execution of LinkedIn’s Talent solutions third-party sponsored events. You will be tasked with building brand equity through event experiences, accelerating sales pipeline and promoting LinkedIn’s culture and values.
We’re looking for a high-energy, passionate professional with exceptional strategy, communication, and leadership skills. This is a highly cross-functional role that will partner closely with stakeholders across Marketing & Communications, Sales, Operations, Social Impact and more to bring activations to life and achieve organizational goals at tentpole events like Educause, ATD, SHRM Annual, Workday Rising and cross-business events like Talent Connect and SXSW.
- Define LinkedIn’s event strategy and calendar, in partnership with the Field & Brand Marketing teams
- Ensure LinkedIn’s event experiences bring the LinkedIn brand to life and align with business priorities, executive vision, product roadmaps and event messaging pillars
- Lead project management of multiple concurrent programs, leading direction, driving ROI measurement, and owning large budgets
- Measure and communicate the return and impact of all engagements, optimizing future events accordingly
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure positioning, goals, deliverables, and tactics are achieved before, during, and after each event, both at the messaging and client experience levels
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- 40%-50% travel required
- 5+ years of event, experiential, brand and/ or field marketing experience
- Managing a diverse portfolio of event activations that create a differentiated experience - from tradeshows and conferences, to VIP receptions and speaking engagements
- Experience in leading and collaborating across large cross-functional teams (product, marketing, sales, creative, customer success, brand, design, etc.)
- A strong foundational knowledge of tracking, measuring and reporting on ROI
- Excellent project management experience, including experience managing budgets
- A knack for creative ideation and storytelling skills in Microsoft Suite and Google Docs
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization to build trust and foster collaboration
- A strong eye for detail, fast on your feet and able to solve problems on the fly
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.