Glint, Senior Customer Success Manager
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Glint was acquired by LinkedIn in November 2018, to accelerate LinkedIn's commitment to helping organizations hire, engage, and develop their people. https://www.glintinc.com
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Customer Success Manager supports all aspects of the customer lifecycle from onboarding to business reviews for a strategic portfolio of customers on our People Success platform. This high-touch position requires a strong attention to detail and follow through. The ideal candidate understands the HR and/or employee engagement space, has a passion for technology, is obsessed with helping customers succeed, and loves working in a fast-paced environment. This role will be based in either San Francisco or Sunnyvale, CA, Lincoln, NE, New York, NY or Chicago, IL depending on which location the candidate chosen for the role is currently residing.
- Primary point of contact for all post-sales activities including, but not limited to customer onboarding, consultative guidance, product training, technical support, and assigned account management activities
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers delivering best practices, guidance, and an empathetic ear
- Deliver quarterly business reviews focusing on recommendations to align our platform to the customer’s business goals and strategy
- Analyze customer survey results regularly and deliver solutions based on internal and industry best practices
- Proactively engage customers and work closely with named accounts ensuring they are trained and successfully using our product
- Advocate for customers leading internal teams and projects to solve customer’s needs
- Monitor customer health, identify risk, develop success plans, and deliver recommendations
- Prioritize and drive timely resolution of customer inquiries
- Gather regular customer feedback and suggestions and present ideas to key stakeholders internally
- Propose new ideas to continuously evolve the customer experience
- Potentially travel to meet with customers on a quarterly basis, or as required
- 4+ years of HCM experience
- BS/BA degree from a 4 year college or university
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.