Content Project Manager, Japanese
Content Project Manager, Japanese
At LinkedIn Learning, the Project Manager will manage numerous key aspects of the course creation process, including content QA and course translation. As a member of the Content team, the Project Manager is responsible for keeping quality and communication high throughout the project and delivering Production-ready files in excellent shape and on schedule.
- Partner with the Content and Production teams on the execution of the strategic content plan, including hitting overall targets for amount of recorded and published courses, as well as securing a steady flow of content to key audiences.
- Manages and maintains feedback and KPI reporting that drive library-level insights for the content team.
- Hire and supervise Content translation vendors and projects, and coordinate QA text translation.
- Track instructor status, both before and during recording, and provide weekly status updates to Senior Manager of Content and Production Team Lead.
- Book trainer studios, hotels, travel.
- Field interdepartmental communication and inquiries with regards to authors, courses, and library roadmaps.
- Hire and supervise Content QA resources, including Video Proofers and Slide Editors.
- Coordinate between freelance resources, Content, Production, and instructors.
- Partner with Content colleagues, including Project Managers in other teams to share best practices and ensure that we deliver content that meets or exceeds our quality, brand, experience, and educational efficacy standards and member learning goals.
- Work with Senior Manager of Content to identify and address ongoing quality concerns.
- Champion quality and attention to detail as well as a dedication to organized, professional, and on-schedule delivery throughout the course creation process.
- Anticipate and identify roadblocks and potential risks. Work with stakeholders across partner teams to remove roadblocks and reduce risk.
- Work with stakeholders and partner teams to build, manage, and troubleshoot the publication schedule for all courses in the Library. Including working within quarterly capacity deliverables and resource budgets.
- Identify, develop, and implement new and unique ways to improve workflow operations and process improvements as needed.
- Own and manage team-wide initiatives and special projects, including integration projects.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- 3+ years of experience project managing multiple projects in various stages of the product development cycle, including working with content creators, such as instructors, faculty, or trainers; organized and excellent with deadlines; experience developing, refining, and documenting complex content workflows
- 2+ years experience managing and negotiating with freelancers
- Fluent (spoken and written) in Japanese and English
- Fluent in Mandarin is a plus
- Previous experience working with translated texts and translation process a plus
- Willingness to travel and to work on a flexible schedule when needed for international meetings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Exp with software skills, including prior experience with Microsoft Office and Google Apps
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.