Customer Success Manager- Sales Solutions- UKI
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales with Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers.
As a Customer Success Manager for Sales Solutions, you will ensure customer success by driving product adoption and engagement. You will be a product expert, delivering customer education via webinars and onsite trainings; you will be a change management leader, helping your clients adopt modern selling best practices; and you will be a core part of LinkedIn’s retention strategy, preventing customer attrition (churn) by ensuring customers get value from their investment in Sales Navigator.
- Educate prospects and clients on the optimal way to implement a successful modern selling program using LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator platform
- Drive adoption of Sales Navigator in assigned accounts through training, consulting, communication about product features and regular metrics review
- Encourage clients to utilise appropriate LinkedIn resources (i.e. community forums, training, user conferences, workshops, etc.) to increase their proficiency with Sales Navigator and with other modern selling features on the LinkedIn platform
- Manage customer engagement and health in assigned accounts, delivering group and individual user training and best practices sessions
- Proactively identify risk and deliver coaching/training to improve utilisation of low usage clients
- Use LinkedIn, client and other data to derive insights to drive greater client engagement
- Become a client partner in maximizing the benefits of their investment with Sales Navigator
- Travel when required (approximately 25% of time)
- 5+ years working in a Customer Success, Customer Relationship Management or a Management Consultancy role
- 3+ Years background in working with or delivering services to Sales teams or sales or marketing stakeholders
- Experience in using Sales Navigator or with other modern/digital sales and marketing platforms
- Experience with CRM, data analysis or other technologies for enhancing sales effectiveness
- Experience developing & delivering onsite training and webinars (including large remote audiences).
- Experience implementing change management best practices to drive product or process adoption
- Experience with SaaS post-sales customer management
- Ability to establish and grow trusted relationships with clients to allow you to be a trusted advisor and consultant, and a modern selling industry expert.
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.