Enterprise Relationship Manager, Sales Solutions
LinkedIn Sales Solutions, Senior Relationship Manager
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Senior Relationship Manager to join our Sales Solutions team in acting as a trusted adviser and bringing value to our customers. You will be responsible for helping our customers effectively engage with the LinkedIn network using our professional talent solutions. You will be dedicated to making our customers stronger and seeking out opportunities for growth. Although you possess a strategic approach to selling and strive to meet/exceed revenue goals, you will always have your clients’ best interest in mind and act as their internal advocate to ensure they are set up for success.
- Drive revenue by prospecting and building pipeline, in addition to fostering strong personal relationships with potential clients
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
- 7+ years of applicable sales experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.