Associate, Business Operations - Hiring Marketplace Marketing
Associate, Business Operations – Hiring Marketplace Marketing
San Francisco, CA
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
We are looking for an Associate to join our “Biz Ops” team to work on high-impact Marketing strategy projects with a focus on rapidly growing LinkedIn’s Hiring Marketplace. This person will partner with senior Marketing leaders and cross-functionally across LinkedIn’s Talent Solutions business to set strategy and drive day-to-day operations that fuel this growth. This is a unique opportunity for someone who enjoys thinking strategically, is passionate about performance and awareness marketing, and has an interest in marketplace dynamics. Ideal candidate is equally comfortable and skilled at crafting a thoughtful plan and at rolling up his/her sleeves to get stuff done.
- Identify, scope, and execute upon strategic initiatives to support hiring marketplace growth and success – both for job seekers and job posters
- Work in close partnership with marketers and a cross-functional team (e.g. Product, Sales, Data Science, FP&A, Insights) to advance key business priorities
- Define and drive analyses aimed at developing a deep and holistic understanding of marketing performance, growth drivers, and trends
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the business to ensure it is operating as successfully as possible, stepping in to help drive improvements as needed
- Communicate key insights to senior executives and the cross-functional team
- 2+ years of work experience at a management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity firm, and/or technology company
- BA/BS degree in engineering, math, statistics, physics, computer science or related discipline
- Marketing Practices within a management consulting firm
- Internal Marketing department with experience working on strategy and ROI
- Media Measurement / Research
- Practical business understanding with experience and genuine passion for marketing strategy, technology, big data, and/or entrepreneurship
- Proactive: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations, within deadlines, and with little supervision
- High-energy, team-first attitude: motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Strong communicator: Ability to distill complex thoughts into simple, actionable recommendations and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership
- Quantitative: experience building complex financial models and conducting sophisticated analyses
- Technically proficient: Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel); experience working with large datasets and experience or interest in learning SQL/Presto/Tableau a plus
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.