Executive Technical Sourcer
LinkedIn is revolutionizing the art and science of executive search. Our internal Executive Recruiting Team is the sole provider of executive search services for LinkedIn, and we are strategically building the company’s leadership talent bench through the power of LinkedIn’s recruiting tools, big data, and our social recruiting expertise. LinkedIn has forever changed the practice of recruiting for companies around the globe, and the Executive Recruiting Team is now demonstrating that even the highest levels of leadership talent can be identified and attracted through a skilled approach with sophisticated tools. This is a unique opportunity to help redefine the paradigm of executive search with a best-on-planet team!
As a Sourcer, you’re on the front lines of our search work. You will partner with a recruiter to identify top tier leadership talent, using our phenomenal LinkedIn tool set along with your social networking expertise, your deep knowledge of the marketplace, and your ability to capture the attention of your target audience. This role is both strategic and tactical, as you build pipelines for the future across all functions and at the same time fulfill today’s business needs.
- Partner with recruiters on designated roles to source premium quality talent that fits specified criteria and requirements. Work quickly and efficiently to meet urgent needs in a rapidly growing company.
- Utilize LinkedIn tools and techniques to identify the addressable market, reach out to targeted talent, and engage effectively with the greater talent community for any given business segment or functional area.
- Build sourcing strategies and pipelines for future needs based on deep knowledge of the company’s business direction and talent requirements.
- Participate in client intake meetings and weekly status meetings with the recruiter and hiring manager, contributing current market intelligence and a clear perspective on effective approaches for the role at hand.
- Produce various tracking, trending, and addressable market reports on a regular basis.
- Engage with your internal LinkedIn connections to provide internal due diligence/reference information on identified candidates.
- Conduct candidate outreach and initial phone screens, with well-written candidate screening notes for recruiter and hiring managers.
- Participate in industry events and conferences to network, gather market intelligence, and evangelize the LinkedIn brand.
- BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in sourcing/research or recruiting
- 10+ years of full-cycle sourcing experience, with involvement in the hiring process from initial intake meeting with recruiter and hiring manager to onsite interview stage.
- 5+ of experience sourcing leaders and executives at the director-and-above level.
- Skilled at walking the candidate through every stage of the hiring process in partnership with the recruiter, and must highly value a white-glove candidate experience.
- Demonstrated success in using a wide variety of sourcing tools and techniques, including LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean search, social networking tools and sites, personal networking, and event participation.
- Deep experience and agility with various ATS/candidate database tools required.
- Broad business acumen and deep knowledge of the technology and internet sectors.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, which includes proven success in attracting candidates through InMails, phone calls, email and personal interactions.
- Adept at engaging with internal executives, hiring managers, HR business partners, and recruiting teams. Strong collaboration skills are essential.
- Expertise with data management, data analysis and report writing.
- Ability to produce a variety of candidate/tracking/market/trending reports on a weekly basis.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at [email protected] and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.